Monday, June 10, 2013

I might be slighly immature... SO?

Though I have grown, I will always be immature (laughs whenever someone says Duty). This proves true at inappropriate times, like last months book club.  (someone said duty and I lost it. whooops)  I can't help it, and much to my mothers annoyance I adopted the habits of my older brothers and not so much the lady like influence my lovely southern bell mother attempted to instil in me. 

I think one of the hardest parst of being a parent will be when I take my kid to the play ground and have to stand and talk to other mom's while my kid gets to have all the fun. I might change. Time will tell. Until then, this is me
and I'm so glad I have awesome friends that share my thirst for staying young. Or... at the least I am tolerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment