Thursday, June 27, 2013

Awkward... Pregnancy stage

So right now I'm in that awkward stage of pregnancy where I'm growing a belly, I know it's there, Raymond knows it's there, however the rest of the world looks at me strange. They have no idea if I've hit the fudge donuts hard or there's something growing in there. I'm too small for maternity trousers and too big for my normal trousers.

What's a girl to do? I've been wearing these mat trousers to work but they tend to bunch up in the front where there is plenty of room for growth. I feel as though I could invite a band a gypsies to live in my trouser. I want to walk around with a sign saying, "It's a baby, It's not fat, wellll mostly not fat".

This still hasn't really sunk in yet. I think it's because I haven't felt the baby wigglin' round in there. Hopefully soon the nug will make it's presence known.

Confessions of a 15+ week prego

Also the women who do know I'm prego keep touching my belly... I'm not sure I'm okay with this. First of all from week 1-13 the baby is pretty much in my pelvis so you are literally just touching my stomach. Second, please don't touch me in the pelvic region... that'd be weird and I might never talk to you again.

Later Days

5 comments: