Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wind + Red Necks= Frustration

National Weather Alert:

 WINDS ARE LIKELY TO GUST TO 70-80 MPH, WITH OVER 90 MPH ON EXPOSED COASTS AND HILLS.


The wind is CRAZY! The birds are not happy. I saw one try and fly and it didn't go so well for the little guy. I walked outside because I noticed some trash in our backyard.

I opened our gate and was attacked by trash. Our lovely neighbors moved out of their house and left their trash bins full. The bins were knocked down and trash is everywhere.

 I've taken a video and some pictures to show all of you. Warning our neighbors did not clean up after themselves.




I know you can't hear what i'm saying some of the time. That is because the wind is so strong. I almost fell over while walking up the drive.

Here are some pictures.

Our Back Yard and Garden

Our Driveway right side is ours left side is our neighbors 

Driveway
We share a driveway and as you can see, they have a broken down car sticking out of their drive and and other broken down car in their back yard.
The second broken down car

This is the trash that blew down the street. GRUMBLE CAKES



I called Raymond and asked him to buy nylon gloves. I'm gonna be cleaning all this up for days!



One day I'm going to look back on this and laugh... today is not that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment