Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stalked by a Black Bra!

Okay, I know I'm not literately being stalked by a black bra but it sure seems that way. Let me explain...

I usually work nights at the University Sports Centre. The hours are usually 5:30 - 11:00. This means I help close down and one of my many lovely tasks is to clear the ladies locker room. There is always without fail a black bra hanging on a hook waiting for me.

Seriously, I have no idea how these kids leave the Sports Centre clothed! There is always shoes, pants, shirts, and that dang black bra!

Is it the same black bra you ask? NO it's a group of them. I think they are all in the same gang. It's starting to worry me. I hope my black bra doesn't join 'em or I'm in for a rather cold / awkward ride home.

Dear Black Bra of mine,

Please don't join the BBG (black bra gang) I really do love you and would miss you dearly. I know your job is very important and I will never take you for granted. I promise to always put you in your special washing machine bag and as the directions say, never put you in the dryer.

For realzies,
   Mary Blake


Now that I've gotten that out of the way...


Raymond and I went for a walk on Saturday and it was beautiful. You can see all the pictures here
A Scottish Winter In this album you will also see the thanksgiving we had with our awesome friends.

Raymond Update:

Raymond is in Edinburgh tonight for a conference. His paper was accepted so he will be presenting tomorrow afternoon. Keep him in your thoughts. I keep trying to convince him to write a blog entry but he's been so busy lately. Maybe if you guys bug him enough he'll write one!

Raymond Dream Log:

Raymond Jumps up out of bed in the middle of the night.
Raymond "Ahhh I have to get ready"
Me "What? Raymond get back in bed"
Raymond "NO They are coming I have to get ready for them"
Me "Who is coming?"
Raymond "The little people are coming for me. I have to get ready"
Me "It's the middle of the night, No little person is coming. Get back in bed.

He slowly got back into bed and fell back into a deep sleep.

Raymond Dream Log 2:

Raymond starts making weird high pitched robot sounds like. BEEP BOOP BEEP  and starts laughing hysterically. I start laughing. Raymond says, "The rainbow cover!" "Ah, the Rainbow Cover!" Then starts laughing again.

At this point I'm laughing as well and he's fallen back to sleep.


Comment below and let me know what you think about the blog. Also let me know what you want to hear about.

Later Days



5 comments:

  1. I don't know about you but I want to learn/hear more about the robot and rainbow cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I feel like I almost busted a lung laughing at the Dream Log. Keep the stories coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Laura on this one. I want to learn more about these robots and a rainbow cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is josef from germany, we met us in Charlotte..
    I dont know how it comes that you live in Scotland now, but i plan a trip to scotland (camping, climbing) in 2012. In which region do you live? Would be nice to hear from you,

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete